Wednesday, August 31, 2011

W&G Catch Up: Miranda Kerr, Maze Melbourne And Much Much More from Melbourne........

Melbourne Hotels

Writing this blog has been a great way or connecting and also re-connecting both with people new and old. Its a creative outlet where I get to voice my opinions, share my stories from abroad and also share with you things that basically make me happy. I tend to let myself get completely bogged down with the day to day things and find it increasingly hard to find the right time to speak to or skype people and as time goes by, you become afraid that those you've left behind might move on or forget about you but by hopefully doing this you might get a little reminder of me every so often. I tend to think that some of the posts just get lost in the vastness of the Internet so I've decided to do a weekly catch-up for those who might be short on time or wanting to have another look. Thank you for all the kind words of encouragement, I appreciate them whole-heartily.

Hampton's Style With Kelly Killoren Bensimon - Check out the new range from my fave NYC housewife.
Kora Organics by Miranda Kerr - Find out the little secret ingredient that keeps Miranda's skin perfect.
Kate Bosworth For Vanessa Bruno A/W 2011/2012 - Love love love Miss Bosworth's style. Do you?
Fruches New Advertising Campaign with Miss. J Alexander - Recently arrived in Melbourne for MSFW.
The hottest Candle Brands to Known since Jo Malone & Diptype - Cant live without a great scented candle.
Burberry's Amazing New Accessories Range - Mr. Bailey, we love your work.
Eating At Mr. Ramsay's Maze - Take a trip with me to one of Melbourne's hottest venues.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...