Thursday, September 15, 2011

W&G Fashion: The New Ralph Lauren Rugby Store London



No brand excites me more than Ralph Lauren. I swear in a past life I lived a very privileged life somewhere in the likes of the Hampton's New England and only wore Ralph Lauren. I mean one day when I finally decide where the hell I want to live I will be decorating my house with alot of Ralph Lauren Home. So it frustrated me to see (since I am on the other side of the world) the opening of the new Ralph Lauren Rugby store in Covent Garden. It looks truly spectacular and I for one will be making this one of my top shopping destinations the next time I hit London town. Check below for a little treat of what its like inside.

Ralph Lauren Rugby Covent Garden London Ralph Lauren Rugby store in Covent Garden, London
Ralph Lauren Rugby Covent Garden London 04 Ralph Lauren Rugby store in Covent Garden, London
Ralph Lauren Rugby Covent Garden London 12 Ralph Lauren Rugby store in Covent Garden, London
Ralph Lauren Rugby Covent Garden London 07 Ralph Lauren Rugby store in Covent Garden, London

Images courtesy of Retail Design Blog and The Anglophile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...