Tuesday, September 20, 2011

W&G Food: Midweek Munchies At My Sister Says, Bridge Street, Port Melbourne

My Sister Says

Sometimes you just need a little time alone and that's certainly what I got when I was at one of Port Melbourne's newest cafes My Sister Says. Its the perfect place to chill out and relax and read those pile of magazines that you have been collecting for the last few weeks. I took myself off their during the week and having been there a few times opted to try something off their menu. Their menu whilst short and sweet is complimented with a huge glass cabinet full of daily made sandwiches, rolls, wraps and an extensive range of cakes, sweets and biscuits made by the cafe. Like so many places in Melbourne, the milk used in their coffees is heated to 60 degrees on average so for someone like m who likes their coffees hot hot hot, make sure to ask for a hot hot hot coffee....OK maybe not so over the top. I ordered the baked eggs with herb toast. This masterpiece was made up of caramelised onions, chorizo sausage, eggs, a spicy tomato based sauce and heaps of freshly crumbled feta cheese on top. Now I am not a lover of spicy food at all but this was superb and well worth the $15.50 price tag. I'll be back for more soon. As its so small I didn't really want to take too many photos so I have taken a few from a review done by Broadsheet.com.

My Sister Says
My Sister Says

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...