Saturday, October 1, 2011

W&G Fashion: Vogue Australia Victoria Beckham Runway Review Video


P.S. I decided to put this video up since over the last few weeks since the show I have had several people question the validity and capability of the designer and whether this brand was really as respected as its made out to be. As a fan of Victoria I have loved pretty much every piece that's been produced - I detest the Victoria by Victoria Beckham line just to prove I can swing both ways with VB. Granted there have been pieces I would not have released but overall its a brand that can stand proudly alongside the likes of The Row, Tom Ford and Diane Von Furstenburg etc etc. To those still banging on that she isn't a real designer, time to just accept that she is accepted by the fashion industry and her recent show was one of the main highlights for many top fashion critics.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...