Monday, December 12, 2011

Wintour&Guinness: A Little Look At Purdey And Keeping It Cool In The English Countryside

hunt_1

Anyone that knows me, knows that I adored my time living in the Louth countryside. I loved the peace, tranquility and the space it offered. I loved living by family and close friends and I love the whole aesthetic of countryside living. So it was only fitting that I would love the new short film and advertising campaign from Puredy, the British gun maker who also produce some lovely accessories along with their country oriented outerwear.
hunt_2
hunt_5

For those who aren't familiar with Purdey, think of it as a similar brand to the Irish brand Dubarry's. Although I am not a keen shooter myself, their current campaign is everything that I miss at the moment about living in the countryside. The fresh air, the cold, the vast green landscape and the wrapping of oneself up in a lovely winter coat adds to the undeniable British heritage that Purdey is famous for. 

For more information on Purdey, make sure to check their official website here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...