Friday, December 9, 2011

Wintour&Guinness: Nigella Lawson On The Cover Of Stylist Magazine



So last Monday whilst I was preparing my dinner, I could hear Kevin flicking through the minute selection of channels we have on our tv and then bammmm like a bolt of lightening, like a glimmer of light sent directly from heaven itself, I hear her voice. There is no-one on the television that grabs my attention quite like Nigella Lawson. She is for me, the most intoxicating televison persona. Make all the jokes you wish, she is and will always be the ultimate dosmetic goddess in my eyes. I couldnt get enough of her show that night and I am very very tempted to buy the ultimate Nigella dvd collection which is available here. For me its the ultimate cure for any homesickness. So how delighted was I to see this cover during the week. Not only was I loving Nigella but also the fact that she is covered in salted caramel. My ultimate food love. Check out the video below of Nigella discussing the photoshoot. By god I love Nigella.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...