Friday, January 13, 2012

Wintour&Guinness: Daphne Guinness For MAC Cosmetics


2011_11_Daphne-Guinness-MAC.jpg

Ah there is nowhere I love more than the beauty halls of Myers and David Jones. Alas they may not be as luxurious or prestigious than the likes of Brown Thomas, Harrods or Selfridges but they stock all the big big names everyone loves. One of the brands most visible within both Myers and David Jones is Mac Cosmetics. MAC recently unveiled their newest ambassador and face of their latest collection, Daphne Guinness, whom I am huge huge fan of....Can you say Wintour&Guinness! The imagery is located everywhere MAC is based and I am loving it. Its fresh, its vivid and its about flippin time the company brought Guinness on board.

Guinness follows in the footsteps of people like Johnny Weir, Lady Gaga and Guinness' late best friend Isabella Blow. I love the brand and its cool NYC meets LA vibe and to be pretty honest I have received some of their skincare in the past whilst working for magazines back home and the its pretty darn good. The range of products is vast and priced fantastically. Its a brand of skincare I would urge everyone to try at least once (the scrub and face wash gel being my two top picks). Have a look and support the line - its great to see Guinness pushing herself more - earlier this year we had the Daphne Guinness book from Valerie Steele and I'm hoping that this year we get to see more from her own personal line Daphne.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...