Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Wintour&Guinness Grooming: Duo Jeunesse Des Mains....The Youthful Hands Duo From Clarins



A few months have passed since I moved into my new apartment here in Port Melbourne and whilst the basics were sorted straight away, the last few weeks have seen us trying to get down to the nitty gritty and turn our place from just an average apartment into something that reflects us both as people. As a person I'd like to think that I am quite east going, organised and well....maybe a little over the top. So why should your home be any different to who you are as a person. I was recently trawling through the latest monthly fashion and lifestyle titles and one product that was making quite a splash in each was the new hand care duo set from one of my favorite skincare brands Clarins. Over the last few weeks I've been looking at different products to buy for my bathroom as I want to make it look less hotel-like and more warm and inviting.

Now being slightly over the top, I've been reluctant to buy the bog standard Radox hand wash and whilst there is nothing wrong with Radox hand wash, I just wanted something a little special and well over the top. I had looked at several brands over the last few months and loved Aesop, L'Occitane, Diptyque and Jo Malone but declined to purchase any of them for various reasons - L'Occitane was more suited to the kitchen I felt and Diptyque and Jo Malone were both a little on the small side and were far too expensive. The Clarins set, which I just loved immediately comprises a 200ml pump bottle of hand wash and a 200ml pump bottle of the brands miracle hand and nail treatment lotion - all contained in a lovely Clarins gift box for the amazing price of $49.

For me, I just love the simple packaging from Clarins, its understated yet luxurious and the brand has that lovely French chicness to it. Its apparently a limited edition release here in Australia so for those of you down under make sure to grab your set before its gone.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...