Thursday, January 19, 2012

Wintour&Guinness: Healthy Living Tips From The Jillian Michaels Show


So we are nearly a month into 2012 and I am wondering just how many of you are sticking to those new year resolutions you made at the end of 2011. I completely fell of the wagon after maybe day one....oh willpower where art thou? Some people are just not able to balance everything. When it came to trying to get healthy and fit - I was planning to deprive myself of this and that and in the end it just wasn't right to do that. Life is about balance and that relates to food, work, relationships and also exercises. Over the last weeks I've been listening to one of my favorite fitness guru's Jillian Michaels through her Jillian Michaels Show podcast which is available on itunes for free. Speaking about everything there is regarding fitness, weight-loss and healthy living, I have learned so much about eating right, the amount of exercise I should be doing and how to keep myself motivated during those times when one just doesn't want to be anywhere near a gym. I recommend everyone who might be looking to improve various areas of their life to download and listen to the show. The great thing about itunes is that each show stays on the site so you can download shows from months back. Believe me I've loved listening to it whilst I've had to do some filing in work and with people calling in asking questions - the amount of information you will gather is astonishing. Check it out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...