Saturday, February 18, 2012

Wintour&Guinness Fashion: Victoria By Victoria Beckham Fall 2012 Ready To Wear

victoria, victoria beckham fall 2012 pic2.jpg

I wasn't a huge fan of the first Victoria collection. I know as a fan - you might expect me to love everything the lady does however for me some of the designs looked a little weak compared to the strength of her main line. This season however I was instantly a fan of the collection. I don't really mention alot of collections on this blog. There are number of blogs that review the collections and to be honest I am not here doing this blog to review the collections - I am more into referencing things that I like and find interesting. Victoria's brand interests me for I love the idea of building a brand and the likes of Elle Macpherson, Christopher Bailey and Tamera Mellon are the type of people that I admire and love to reference on the blog. The new Victoria collection was an instant success both with the critics, the magazines and myself. This for me was the collection I was waiting for and below are some of the highlights for me.

 victoria, victoria beckham fall 2012 pic1.jpg

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...