Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wintour&Guinness NYFW: Victoria Beckham Fall 2012 Ready To Wear Collection

Victoria Beckham On The Inspiration For Her Autumn / Winter 2012 Collection
Victoria Beckham On The Inspiration For Her Autumn / Winter 2012 Collection
David Beckham Anna Wintour Victoria Beckham front row.jpg

With all that has been happening these last few weeks I completely forgot that this weekend was Victoria Beckham's Fall 2012 presentation. For anyone that knows me...that is not like me and I have been scrambling to find all the reviews and nuggets of gossip from all over the net and I have to be honest whereas I found the SS12 show a hit straight away it has taken me a day or two to really really love this collection. Its Victoria back to her best. Form-fitting and incredibly rich in texture I love love love this collection. Check out some of my favorites below.

 
 
 
 

And here is a little video of the show. I am awaiting the official VB video to be unveiled on her website.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...