Thursday, March 29, 2012

Wintour&Guinness Lifestyle: At Home With Tamara Mellon (The London Days by Martyn Lawrence-Bullard Design)

Tamara Mellon Flat by Martyn Lawrence-Bullard Design
One of the reason I started this blog was to share with people what I find interesting, what I find beautiful and really what I want my life to be full of....nice beautiful shiny things. So I'm slightly materialistic but for me a beautiful home is a key neccessity and well homes dont come much nicer than the former home of Jimmy Choo founder, Tamara Mellon in Londons Chelsea. I loved this apartment so much I had the episode of MTV Cribs which featured this apartment locked into my Sky Plus for ages and ages. So check it out below and let me know what you think.

Tamara Mellon Flat by Martyn Lawrence-Bullard Design
Tamara Mellon Flat by Martyn Lawrence-Bullard Design
Tamara Mellon Flat by Martyn Lawrence-Bullard Design
Tamara Mellon Flat by Martyn Lawrence-Bullard Design
Tamara Mellon Flat by Martyn Lawrence-Bullard Design
Tamara Mellon Flat by Martyn Lawrence-Bullard Design
Tamara Mellon Flat by Martyn Lawrence-Bullard Design
Tamara Mellon Flat by Martyn Lawrence-Bullard Design
Tamara Mellon Flat by Martyn Lawrence-Bullard Design

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...