Sunday, April 8, 2012

Wintour&Guinness Lifestyle: Kelly Killoren Bensimon's I Can Make You Hot: The Supermodel Diet......The Supermodel Salad

One the main aims for me this year is to get fit, healthy and be really happy with my body. It really is a constant struggle to juggle this goal when going about daily life (Carbs are my best friend). I know some people are able to do it but for me I just find it hard and I gladly take advice and suggestions from others on how to achieve this balance within life. I love food, its thats simple. I can't say I love exercise but I really want to achieve something great by the time my birthday hits this summer. With that I have been very excited for the last few months about the release of Kelly Killoren Bensimon's new book, I Can Make You Hot: The Supermodel Diet. It is a book I am really looking forward to reading and from the pre-launch press I've seen so far, people are really looking forward to finding out KKB's secrets on how to eat, how to exercise and on how to life a really happy and healthy life.

Kelly is a world reknowned author, editor, health advocate and overall major New York tastemaker within NYC and her hometown of the Hamptons. Kelly lives in a little world of her own and I love that about her. Its a trait I like in people as they're not afraid to live out life the way they wish and Kelly comes across as though she doesnt dance to beat of anyone else.  
The book is Kelly's vehicle to promote a healthly and healthful life for all. She promotes healthy eating and regualr exercise and anyone who has seen her on Bravo knows she loves a few jelly beans here and there so life is not without its little treats for Kelly.
Below is a little taster from Kelly showing one of the recipes from the book, The Supermodel Salad. Enjoy and make sure to pre-order the book from your perferred website or bookshop.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...