Sunday, April 29, 2012

Wintour&Guinness: Daphne Guinness For Social & Personal Magazine, Ireland


Ireland may indeed be small in comparison to the likes of Australia, but it produces some of the most original and indulgent fashion magazines I've come across and in particular one, Social & Personal. Okay, okay I might be biased as I once worked at Social & Personal, but it really is at the cutting edge of fashion, design, culture, aspirational living and the team have been winning awards left, right and centre the last few years. Its pure indulgence and one cant help but flick through the pages each month and yearn for the beautiful things they feature. Hermes, Louis Vuitton, Christian Dior and Victoria Beckham are just some of the luxury brands that feature each month and compared to some of the mega-successful magazines such as Madison and Cleo here in Australia, which feature pathetic photo-shoots each month, Social & Personal has been producing some of finest work I've seen in years. This month I was delighted to see that they have chosen one of my personal favorites, Daphne Guinness to be their cover star. Now one thing you can always expect from Social & Personal is a great story or interview and all I can say is I am dying to get my hands on this issue. Good work Richard, PJ et al.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...