Thursday, April 26, 2012

Wintour&Guinness Obsession: Emma Elwick-Bates And A day in the life at British Vogue


I’ve become slightly obsessed with twitter recently and in particular the people behind the scenes at British Vogue. None are more captivating or exciting to follow then Emma Elwick-Bates, Market Editor at British Vogue. Emma and I have tweeted a bit recently to my delight and I came across a little video The Guardian produced a while back featuring Emma which I want to share with you all as it shows a different side to what goes on behind the scenes at what is in my opinion the best edition within the VOGUE portfolio. The video focus’ on the launch of London Fashion Week and follows Elwick-Bates as she prepares for a photo shoot and represents the leading fashion magazine at Fashion's Night Out: presenting and offering advice at Kurt Geiger’s Mount Street store. Enjoy.  

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...