Thursday, May 3, 2012

Wintour&Guinness Home: Nate Berkus Designs Capsule Collection For Target



One of the things that I am dying to do soon in my life is buy, demolish, renovate or simply decorate my own home. I used to be the type of person that didn't care really about the house itself, it was always more about the location and the interiors but since I've lived in a few cities and travelled around I now feel that the overall package is important. I love the Victorian style terraces of South Melbourne areas such as Albert Park and Middle Park and I feel that when I do find where I want to buy my first home I want it to reflect each part of my personality.
One of those people whose style and work I really like is Nate Berkus. I first came across Nate a few years ago on Oprah and I love flicking through his book every now and again for inspiration. Lately Nate has been working on his own television show and is now working with Target to produce a range of affordable yet luxurious pieces for the home. Above is a little video of what the collection is about and below are some pictures of the pieces that I pray Target Australia will carry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...