Friday, June 8, 2012

WINTOUR&GUINNESS & AUSSIE CELEBRITIES UNITE FOR MARIE CLAIRE'S "I DO" CAMPAIGN


Marie Claire gathered some of Australia’s brightest stars for their new “I Do” campaign in the July issue, which is on sale now. In the campaign, the magazine and celebrities pledge their support for marriage equality, and cover star Rachael Taylor, Jennifer Hawkins, Megan Gale, Magda Szubanski and more wear “I Do” white T-shirts for the cause. On Thursday morning I took a trip to Bourke Street Mall to see the action take place. As I had been stuck on a rather slow tram, a tram which usually takes me 20mins to get into the city I missed all the action and got to see the end of the event. I may have missed the majority of the event but I support it wholeheartedly. And I hope you do too. Check out the I Do website here.

                   

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...