Wednesday, June 27, 2012

WINTOUR&GUINNESS: KATE MOSS TAKES TO THE FRONT COVER FOR HARPERS BAZAAR AUSTRALIA



Nothing gets my heart beating faster than the arrival of a new issue of Harper’s BAZAAR Australia and this lovely image sitting above was sitting in my inbox this morning. It really is an amazing magazine and I wonder where the magazine will go now since Edwina McCann, the woman herald as the genius behind its success has now jumped ship and moved to Vogue Australia. That for me is very exciting too. Edwina has that magic touch when it comes to editing a fashion magazine and the luxurious feel of Harpers will hopefully transcend to Vogue, which I feel is lacking that spark which is evident in Harpers. The new issue is out Monday but I anticipate its arrival on my desk any day now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...