Wednesday, June 27, 2012

WINTOUR&GUINNESS: TAKING A TRIP TO THE BROOKLYN BROWNSTONE OF KERI RUSSELL

                

This morning the lovely Emma from ACP popped in with some magazines for the office and one of them was the latest issues of Grazia Australia. I do like this magazine a lot however sometimes it can take a bit too much from its British cousin. However this week’s issue grabbed my attention after I can across the piece on  Felicity star Keri Russell’s Brooklyn home.

 I just loved the muted tones and the natural hues that are evident throughout the home. The hall is for me the winner. I love the dark wooden floors and this feature will no doubt be ripped out and popped into my inspiration folder, for when I have the chance to have my own little pad. Check out the original photos from ELLE Decor last year and let me know what you think.

03-keri-russell-kitchen.jpg
01-keri-russell-brooklyn-home.jpg07-keri-russell-bedroom.jpg

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...