Saturday, July 14, 2012

WINTOUR&GUINNESS: FASHIONTREND AUSTRALIA SET TO COVER MILAN & NEW YORK AND MERCEDES BENZ FASHION WEEK WITHIN ISSUE 28

There has been a real fresh crispness to the air this weekend in Melbourne. I have been temporarily left to my own devices as Le boyfriend has gone travelling through QLD with some friends of ours and I left on my own, have been basking in the quietness of the apartment and watching far too much reality television. Yesterday was a brisk stroll around South Melbourne Market, followed by some coffee at my favorite cafe, Chez Dre and today I have been working on a Melbourne travel piece which due to the enormity of amazing places to visit in Melbourne has been taking me forever to put together. I am naturally an indecisive person so its been torture trying to narrow each category down to just a few key spots around the city. Apart from all this leisurely activity, I have been catching up on my favorite magazines, following up on them long pieces that one doesn't really have time to read during the week. One magazine that I have been going back to regularly has been Fashion Trend, an Australian fashion bible which has a cult following throughout the country. Produced in Melbourne it brings the best of Australian and international fashion design, beauty and lifestyle to the forefront.

I recently got the chance to preview their next issue and luckily for you my amazing Wintour&Guinness followers, I have been given the opportunity to share some snippet's of the new issue with you. FASHIONTREND Australia has launched a new issue showcasing Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia  and the Fall Winter collections direct from Milan and New York. Dedicated to ‘city streets’, METROPOLIS is laced with retro echoes and fearless edge. Unfortunately for me I was unable to attend MBFWA this year (here's hoping I am available next year) so I was excited to see that the Fashion Trend guys were putting a big focus on it this issue.


One of the most exciting and interesting sections of a magazine for me is the beauty/grooming section. I love beauty products and if being completely honest, I find a trip around Mecca Cosmetics or the beauty hall of any department store the most exciting experience. I love finding out new brands, products or tips and FASHIONTREND has an excellent beauty section which covers both men's and women's interests. Australian brands seem to be creeping more and more into my regime these days and FASHIONTREND champions the likes of Dr.Lewinns, Aesop, Grown and L'Oreal Professional. All of the brands one desires during a trip around the beauty halls.

I will leave you with a sneak peak video below which the FASHIONTREND team sent me but make sure to discover this highly collectable issue of era-defining style when it hits the shops on the 20th of this month. Available at MAG NATION and leading newsagents nationally.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...