Sunday, August 26, 2012

WINTOUR&GUINNESS TALKS FASHION AND MENSFIT UNDERWEAR

A few weeks ago, I was delighted to be sent a few pairs of underwear from the Australian brand Mensfit. The great thing about living in Australia and about Australians in general is that they, unlike lets say the guys of Ireland or the UK are generally interested in every facet of their wardrobe - now that might be a slight generalisation but lets say most cosmopoliation guys are for sure. Sure one only has to walk the streets of Brunswick St, Smith St or Chapel St. to see this. Underwear is an intergral part of any outfit for a man or woman and what you wear can be the difference between you feeling just okay or amazingly well. Ive posted on this blog previously about my love for Macpherson Men and that love hasnt run its course yet. Macpherson Men make great underwear and at a great price point but they can feel a little disposible after a few washes. Mensfit on the other hand are incredibly well constructed. Wash after wash, the moment I put them on feel like that first time again and again. Design-wise I am rather boring and conservative when it comes to my boxers. I usually stick to block colours and I rather detest patterns but I can forgive Mensfit fod their love of patterns - for they are that comfortable to wear and that at the end of the day is all that matters. 
For more information check out the Mensfit website here.  

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...