Thursday, August 2, 2012

WINTOUR&GUINNESS: VICTORIA BECKHAM GUEST EDITS AND COVERS GLAMOUR MAGAZINE'S SEPTEMBER ISSUE



When news emerged a few weeks back of who would be gracing the covers of the September issues, I was a little disappointed to say the least when I heard Victoria Beckham was going to be on the cover of Glamour. Don't get me wrong I like the magazine. I don't buy it - but its an alright publication. Its just that with the success of her RTW, sunglasses, handbag and Victoria, Victoria Beckham lines I would have thought she would have been offered one of the more prestigious covers...ahem like lets say US Vogue. anyway above is an image of the special cover subscribers will get in the post and below is a little video of her working alongside the editor on the issue. Enjoy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...