Thursday, August 2, 2012

WINTOUR&GUINNESS WELCOMES THE SEPTEMBER ISSUES 2012: BUTS WHO'S GOT THE WINNING COVER?


They are here, all of them and how glossy are some of those covers. The September issues do not need any explaining and if they do I don't think you and I are on the same wavelength at all. One of those killer lines from the The September Issue documentary was 'September is like the January of Fashion.... and its true its when all the good stuff emerges and the best bit...the issues are the size of telephone directories. Which means...lots of Taurean time sipping skinny lattes in some of my favorite cafes around Melbourne. Let me know which is your favorite. My favorite has to be Keira Knightley. Its the definition of elegance.

 

 

 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...