Monday, September 17, 2012

WINTOUR&GUINNESS PRESENTS TATLER COVER GIRL CAT DEELEY AND THE NEW COVER STARS


I took a little trip to the newsagents this morning searching for the October issues, hoping to see something that would instantly scream "buy me". What I came across was a selection of some of my favorite covers of the year so far. Tatler UK is always a winner for me and I just love the sophistication of the editorial/advertising. Cat Deeley is the cover girl this month and plonking my ass down in the Melbourne Bakehouse this morning, sipping a skinny latte - I loved every single page of this issue especially the home section featuring an amazing Cotswold's home that wouldn't look out of place on the Hollywood Hills. So check out below a selection of the best covers that are floating around at the moment.

 

 



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...