Wednesday, November 7, 2012

WINTOUR&GUINNESS: MIRANDA IS HOME ON THE COVER OF RUSSH MAGAZINE AND GIVES HER TIPS FOR A SUPERMODEL BODY

Miranda Kerr is the ultimate Aussie icon and what makes her so refreshing is that she is open about the lengths to which she goes to achieve that killer supermodel body of hers. The latest issue of RUSSH here in Australia has a fantastic editorial feature on Kerr's best tips for achieving great health, nutrition and a killer body. Read on and learn from the master of healthy living.....

I try my best to eat organic produce whenever possible, use certified organic skincare, exercise regularly and try to remain positive. I feel it all contributes to my overall sense of well being. For me its also really important to not deprive myself so I try to stick to the 80% healthy, 20% indulgent rule.

Sleep is really important as its when your body is best equipped to repair and restore. I often spray my face and pillow with KORA Organics Calming Lavender Mist, which helps me unwind and drift off to sleep.
 


Dry body brushing daily is an integral part of my skincare regime. Its a great way to get the circulation going, get rid of dead skin cells, aid in lymphatic drainage, detoxify your system and keep your skin smooth all over.

Lip care is often forgotten but I can't live without my KORA Organics Vitamin Enhanced Lip Balm. I also use it just below my brow to add a little bit of a shine and a dewy fresh look.

I carry KORA Organics Mists with me wherever I go. Misting my face after applying my makeup helps to set the glow, it is a great way to freshen up and hydrate my skin, perfect for jetlag and calms my nerves before shows.

I make sure I keep well hydrated by drinking warm water and lemon every morning and again before I go to bed. I drink plenty of purified, preferably alkaline water, at least 1.5 litres a day, as well as drinking Tahitian Noni Juice daily (which I add to water). I consider Noni Juice one of my best kept healthy and beauty secrets. My nan introduced it to me when I was 12 years old and I have been drinking it daily ever since.

For more tips and tricks make sure to check out the latest issue of RUSSH on newstands now. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...