Tuesday, November 27, 2012

WINTOUR&GUINNESS PACKS FOR THE SKIES ON THE WAY TO IRELAND

Each and every time I am travelling by air, I tell myself two things. One, buy or prepare some snacks for the flight and two, make sure to have a grooming pack prepared in advance if its a bloody long flight. Its a little over the top but most times I forget the former and believe me a few hours with nothing to eat does me the world of good, but the latter is necessary each and every time I fly long distance. There is nothing worse than being stuck on a plane, feeling your skin getting more and more dehydrated. This year in preparation for my trip home, I am making sure that I have all areas covered grooming wise because folks its a bloody long flight to Ireland and I for one want to look great at the other end. Here's what I am packing for my flight back home.

  • Face Wash: Kora Organics $45
  • Face Cream: Aesop Parsley Seed Anti Oxidant Serum $63
  • Facial Spray: Mario Badescu Facial Spray $12
  • Lip Balm: Chanel Lip Balm $45
  • This Works Sleeping Spray $36
  • This Works Sleep Balm $26
  • Hand Cream: Grown $25
  • Berocca $9

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...