Tuesday, January 22, 2013

WINTOUR&GUINNESS IS BACK....

Over the last few weeks I made a conscious decision to put Wintour&Guinness on hiatus for two reasons. One, I was travelling back home to Ireland and two, I wanted to enjoy every single moment of the trip and  enjoy it without feeling like I should be blogging each day.

It was a great trip and I loved every single moment of it. Catching up with friends and family, visiting my favourite restaurants and stores it was all amazing and now that I am back in Melbourne, I am looking forward to getting W&G back up and running and for the next few weeks I will be sharing with you some of the highlights of my trip. So sit back, get cosy, grab a coffee and have a read. Its good to have you back......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...