Wednesday, January 30, 2013

WINTOUR&GUINNESS PRESENTS VICTORIA BECKHAM FOR BRITISH ELLE MARCH 2013

This is what I have been waiting for, the first Victoria Beckham cover of 2013. Team ELLE traveled to Las Vegas to capture Victoria Beckham for the March cover and here is just a taster of whats in store for ELLE readers this month. Shot by Carter Smith, Beckham wears a new season leather jacket and lace body suit by Burberry on the March cover, due to hit newsstands on Wednesday 30 January in the UK. Her make-up look was provided by Burberry Beauty and she’s also pictured in the magazine wearing new-season designs by Lanvin, Hussein Chalayan, Miu Miu, Manolo Blahnik and, of course, her mainline collection Victoria Beckham.

In the exclusive interview, Victoria explains what it means to her to be making her way in fashion. ‘When I was on stage with the Spice Girls, I thought people were there to see the other four and not me. And when I go out with David and people take pictures I think, ‘They’re here to take David’s picture.’ But running her business has changed all of that. Not that it's been easy for someone who's a self-professed perfectionist. ‘You’ve got to trust people. And because I am a control freak, sometimes that’s difficult for me, because I want to micro-manage absolutely everything. I can’t hand over. But I’m trying to do that more. It’s hard because I have such a specific vision.’ 'Now David has finished playing for LA Galaxy and we are starting a new chapter in our lives; as a family we are all very excited about what lies ahead for 2013.’ This looks like one hell of an interview from what I am reading so far. Check out the behind the scenes video from the shoot below and let me know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...