Sunday, March 24, 2013

WINTOUR&GUINNESS PRESENTS THE APRIL ISSUE OF HARPERS BAZAAR AUSTRALIA FEATURING DREW BARRYMORE

Harpers BAZAAR have been on a major roll lately, especially with the launch of the March issue and its fifteen different covers. I rushed and was lucky to nab my two favorites, those being Victoria Beckham and Carine Roitfeld. Did you get yours? This month BAZAAR have taken the spotlight off Australia, offering the cover to Drew Barrymore. Now like the recent Marie Claire cover, I am a big fan of Drew's but once again I must ask why? why is she on the cover? What has she done apart from having a baby? Yes she has her new beauty range Flower, but thats not readily available in Australia yet. I always hark back to this observation, but Australian magazines need to embrace and empower the people of Australia. I want to see modern Australian icons on the covers, not the likes of Drew, Cameron or SJP. They are all getting a tad old if you ask me.

Inside the cover however is a completely different story. BAZAAR is incredible. I didnt think Edwina McCann could be topped at Harper's but I think Kellie Hush has taken the reins and developed something quite extordinary.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...