Saturday, April 6, 2013

WINTOUR&GUINNESS ON WHATS HAPPENING AND WHATS TO COME THIS WEEK

Contrary to the above photo, the last thing I have been doing lately is sitting on my derriere. Its been hectic the last week or two both within and outside the agency and believe me there is lots of exciting stuff coming up on Wintour&Guinness. A snippet of whats to comes this week includes a wrap up on the marketing breakfast I attended during L'Oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival, a night out on the town with BONDS and Bauer Media at the Cosmopolitan Magazine runway show at LMFF, catching up with former Vogue Australia Editor Kirstie Clements at an exclusive dinner for the launch of her book The Vogue Factor, a trip to the Yarra Valley with twenty of my fellow Irishmen and women, a look at some of my favourite food and drink spots in Melbourne and lastly the afternoon tea I attend this week for the opening of Napoleon Perdis' Life.Style concept store in South Yarra.
 
So lots to come and I hope you drop in over the next few days and if there is anything you are liking please let me know by dropping a comment. See you all soon. T

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...