Sunday, May 5, 2013

WINTOUR&GUINESS ON SHAVING MADE EASY WITH NEW MENS SKINCARE RANGE OSCAR NATURAL



So there I was one Friday afternoon making a list of all the products I needed to pick up on my monthly trip to Mecca Cosmetics and Priceline when a friend of mine mentioned a new brand called Oscar Natural and asked if I had tried it yet.
 
It just so happened that shaving products were at the top of my list that month and I told her no I hadn't heard of the brand before. I have been devotee of Kiehls and their range of shaving gels and creams for years so I was definitely intrigued as to how this brand differed from market leaders such as Gillette, L'Oreal and Nivia.
 
When I was introduced to the brand I was going through a stage where I was really looking at the products I was using and the ingredients being used within those products. It turned out that Oscar Natural was an Australian-based brand of natural grooming products for men that use natural ingredients to treat and prepare skin for a quality, pain free shave. The brand was developed by Oscar de Vries and one of the best parts of the brands marketing is that Oscar himself has put his face to the brand. Many would ask why and its simple....
 
Its because I think too many of today's products are faceless, their anonymity just earns them bragging rights that add up to zip-all. Its like talking to someone who's wearing sunglasses. Me? I'm prepared to put my name where my product is. I believe in OSCAR Natural. I use it. I love it.
 
I have been using the shaving gel for just over three weeks now and I have to be honest, apart from the scent - the product is great. There are those that prefer a gel that turns into a foam but this doesn't really form much of a lather or a foam. Its perfect for me as I don't grow that much of a beard to be honest so I only need something light and fresh. I find sometimes that the shaving creams I use are just a tad on the heavy side and that can leave my skin feeling clogged and unbreathable. This shaving gel contains a unique blend of essential oils that soothe and moisturise the skin and the best part for me is that all the products are free of parabens, sodium laureth (and lauryl) sulfate, artificial colours and synthetic fragrances.
 
The packaging is sleek and minimal but feels very high end. Retailing at $8.99 its an absolute bargain in my eyes and convenience wise it is stocked nationally in Cole's, Woolworth's, Priceline, Foodland, You Save Chemist and Shaver Shop to name but a few. Check it out and if you have any recommendations or products you think are worth trying make sure to leave a comment or email me at taureanireland@gmail.com
 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...