Monday, July 1, 2013

WINTOUR&GUINNESS IS BACK IN ACTION

I must apologise, it's been far too long since I last posted but a lot has been happening and I just had to pull back. The whole point of this blog, well for me - is to share what I love and the things that inspire me. This morning I am sitting in a new cafe smack bang in the centre of Melbourne city called Bowery To Williamsburg and with the cafe only open since Monday and it being Thursday it’s great to see the staff and people calling in showing their excitement for this little piece of NYC. The cafe is located on Oliver's Lane (think Coda) and the minute one sees that amazing sign in the window, they know they are in for a treat. I decided to pop in here this morning to work on some pieces for the blog. The location lends itself extremely well to the task as the majority of posts I am working on are NYC inspired. Whether it’s a trip to the Hampton's or the book store there is lots of Americana coming your way. So make sure to check back in this weekend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...