Monday, August 12, 2013

WINTOUR&GUINNESS: JENNIFER LAWRENCE FOR THE SEPTEMBER ISSUE OF US VOGUE

I don't tend to buy the US version of VOGUE anymore. I think its gone way to far down the Vanity Fair route and skews towards a slightly older age group then it used to. That doesn't mean I don't buy the odd copy here and there. Once they have been on the shelves for over a month, the retailers in Australia slash the prices by fifty percent so it doesn't seem like such an extravagance each month when I pick up the odd copy. However when the September issue goes on sale, I am there, at Mag Nation knocking on the door to get my hands on a copy. This year the magazine is 902 pages and features one of the hottest actresses in Hollywood today on the cover, Jennifer Lawrence. While Its not my favorite cover image (it was shot by Mario Testino) I have read some great things about the interview. I'll let you know when its on sale here in Melbourne. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...