Wednesday, September 4, 2013

WINTOUR&GUINNESS: DARIA WERBOWY SHINES ON FASHION CANADA’S OCTOBER 2013 COVER




I have recently become hooked on Canadian fashion titles Flare and Fashion Canada. Compared to the likes of American VOGUE and British Harper’s BAZAAR, these titles are incredibly good and I just signed up for a yearlong subscription as the digital edition of Fashion Canada just wasn’t enough for me.

This month, Fashion Canada taps one of its own, top model Daria Werbowy, for the magazine’s October 2013 issue. The brunette beauty shines in an embroidered Christopher Kane dress with earrings by Tom Binns. Chris Nicholls photographed Daria while Zeina Esmail worked as the stylist for the shoot. This marks the Canadian model’s ninth cover for Fashion and what a cover it is. Fashion Canada, I can’t wait to receive my first issue in the post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...