Monday, September 30, 2013

WINTOUR&GUINNESS: TAMARA MELLON RELEASES 'IN MY SHOES: A MEMOIR' THIS WEEK

Ever since she opened the doors to her Chelsea apartment on MTV's Cribs, I have been a huge fan of Tamara Mellon. I knew of Mellon prior to that clip but it was after seeing that piece that I really took an interest in the label, the business and the lady who built the company from nothing to one of the most successful luxury brands in the world. This week Tamara releases her tell-all memoir In My Shoes: A Memoir and I for one cannot wait to get my hands on a copy. Yes, you may have read The Towering World of Jimmy Choo: A Glamorous Story of Power, Profits, and the Pursuit of the Perfect Shoe but that book lacked on thing that this new memoir has, Tamara's perspective and that my friends is golddust. Check out In My Shoes and let me know what you think. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...