Thursday, November 28, 2013

WINTOUR&GUINNESS ON THE NEW ELLLE AUSTRALIA COVER FEATURING ERIN WASSON

Have you been to the Japanese store Daiso? If not I would highly recommend you go and devote an hour of your life to looking around it. Everything is $2.80 and it has everything. Crockery, stationary, skincare, food - it has it all. It is also very bright and boy do those lights hurt your eyes after a while. You may wonder why I brought that up. Well, Elle Australia to me is the magazine equivalent to Daiso, its got way too much going on on each page and it hurts your eyes after a few minutes. I can vouch for that. However the covers are always beautiful and they really outdid themselves with this new issue featuring Erin Wasson and her four legged friend. On newsstand now, let me know if you agree or disagree with me about the poor layout. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...