Friday, December 6, 2013

WINTOUR&GUINNESS ON JUDE LAW AND PETER LINDBERGH FOR VOGUE EYEWEAR MEN SUMMER 2013/14

I was out last night with the agency for our Christmas get together and when I got up this morning, the guys at home told me how they watched Alfie last night and I thought about how much I wanted to dress like the Alfie of the Jude Law remake so much when it was released. The fitted blazers, the scarves, his style was flawless and even before Alfie came out, I was always drawn to Law's style. So I've been obsessed with the Summer 2013/14 collection from Vogue Eyewear for Men.  Shot by  Peter Lindbergh, the collection looks really good and what I really like about this campaign is the relaxed and laid back vibe with which the campaign imagery conveys, for me I am huge lover of laid back dressing - anything too prim and proper just isn't for me. Check out the super campaign imagery below, as well as link below to the website which features behind the scenes footage and e-commerce. 




See more from Vogue Eyewear for Men - www.vogue-eyewear.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...