Monday, December 2, 2013

WINTOUR&GUINNESS ON THE LEAD UP TO CHRISTMAS AND IMAGE MAGAZINES BUMPER DECEMBER ISSUE


It's the second of December, which officially means that its Christmas season. With three weeks before the agency closes and with a number of gifts to purchase before the posting to Ireland deadlines sets in, I will be a busy guy over the next week or two. I had a lovely text from my Mum this morning when I got up asking me what bits and pieces from home I would like for Christmas. I will keep my choices a surprise for another blog post closer to Christmas but one thing that I will be getting in the post is the current issue of Image Magazine. One of Ireland's top fashion and lifestyle titles, I have loved keeping up to date with Image via the iPad version of the magazine. Well, that was until about April and then they never updated it. Anyhow, the magazine brings you the best that Ireland has to offer, whether its fashion, beauty, literature, home interiors or food - its always a great time sitting down with the magazine with a good cup of coffee. The bumper December issue looks fantastic from the cover stories and forgive me my Irish friends, but I haven't a notion who Maia Dunphy is (opens google) but that's the beauty of Image - it keeps me up to date with all the goss, fashion and news from home. I can't wait to get it.

For more information on Image Magazine check out its fantastic website IMAGEdaily here.  

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...