Sunday, December 22, 2013

WINTOUR&GUINNESS PRESENTS THE JANUARY 2014 ISSUE OF ELLE AUSTRALIA FEATURING BAMBI NORTHWOOD-BLYTHE

So there I am packing my bags for my Perth trip tomorrow and I am looking at my stack of magazines on the coffee table in my living room, ready for me to pack into my suitcase. Vogue Australia, Men's Style, RUSSH and Harper's BAZAAR to name but a few, when I realise that all of the above stay where they are as today sees the launch of the January 2014 issue of ELLE Australia. Aussie It-girl Bambi Northwood-Blyth graces the cover for this issue and from what we have seen so far its an Aussie It-girl stand off with Miranda, Jessica and Catherine McNeil all gracing the current Aussie covers. Which cover do you like best? Let me know via Twitter or Instagram.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...