Saturday, December 7, 2013

WINTOUR&GUINNESS WISH LIST: DIOR HOMME COAT AS WORN BY JACK BRINKLEY-COOK IN HAMPTON MAGAZINE


                                                                                                                                                                                           
                                                                  I love a good coat. My favourite seasons of the year are Spring and Autumn, which might make some people question why someone who likes those two months move to one of the hottest countries in the world however that doesn't mean I cannot drool over beautiful coats and outwear perfect for the weather I grew up with. I instantly fell in love with the Dior Homme coat worn by Jack Brinkley-Cook (son of supermodel Christie) when I saw the current cover of Hampton Magazine. Currently retailing at $4100 in the US, I don't think this is piece I will ever own but a boy can certainly dream. Check out the images above and below. 



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...