Saturday, December 7, 2013

WINTOUR&GUINNESS WISH LIST: INDUSTRIE CLOTHING'S BOATER SHOES FOR SUMMER 2013/14


Summer is pretty much here. Granted its hot this weekend, the sun is yet to arrive on the southern shores of Australia and it leaves me thinking where all these people are getting their tans from. I am in the process of planning my Christmas trip to the west coast, spending the Christmas and New Years period in Perth with some friends and looking at my current wardrobe, it doesn't exactly leave me with much confidence so I have been on the hunt for some key pieces to pick up and the above item will be the first of many purchases before I fly west. 


I love the style of these Industrie Clothing boaters and the company has made them in six colours perfect for pairing with chinos or shorts throughout summer. Keep the twisted lace or tie them the way you like. Either way, these slip on slip off boaters are a summer staple and exactly the type of shoe I have been seeing on Melbourne guys lately. I will be picking mine up in a light tan shade perfect for pairing with navy or sandy coloured shorts/chinos. 


Check out the great viral the company produced for Summer 2013/14 above and for more information check out Industrie Clothing here. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...