Tuesday, February 4, 2014

WINTOUR&GUINNESS CHECKS OUT CARLOS HUBERS VIDEO FOR BIRCHBOX ON THE FINISHING TOUCHES TO MAKE ANY MAN STYLISH



2013 was the year in which I was first introduced to Arquiste, the ultra refined line of fragrances developed by Carlos Huber in collaboration with perfumers Rodrigo Flores-Roux and Yann Vasnier. I can't remember exactly how I came to find the brand but once I took once sniff of Anima Dulcis I was hooked. It's an incredible scent and one I thoroughly enjoy wearing, especially in the evening when the sun is starting to set. Recently Carlos has collaborated with Birchbox Man on a short video in which he shares some of his tips on how to look polished. Whether it's a pair of well constructed shoes, a colourful sock or a floral lapel, Huber is the perfect guy to consult on style. Need any convincing, just check out his Instagram page to see this sartorial journey around the world. 



For more information on Birchbox check out their website here and for Arquiste information, click here

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...