Tuesday, February 11, 2014

WINTOUR&GUINNESS ON THE INNOVATIVE NEW DIGITAL OUTDOOR CAMPAIGN FROM BRITISH AIRWAYS


In my other life, away from the world of lifestyle/food/fashion blogging, I work in the wonderful world of media communications here in Melbourne. Working for a multi-national, well known media company I am exposed to some seriously cool sh*t each and every day and if there is a campaign that's caught my eyes recently it would be the above/below from British Airways. Digital billboards were linked up in real time to planes flying past with the passing public were shown the flight number and the location of where the flight was coming from or going to. The ads, which were developed by Ogilvy 12th Floor were located in London’s Piccadilly Circus and Chiswick and used custom-built surveillance technology to track the overhead flight and its relevant data. I just loved it and I wanted to share it with you all despite it being slightly outside the usual spectrum of topics I cover. Enjoy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...