Thursday, February 13, 2014

WINTOUR&GUINNESS PRESENTS THE MARCH 2014 COVER OF VOGUE AUSTRALIA FEATURING MIA WASIKOWSKA

I always love this time of the month when the new issues arrive, especially when its the March or September issues. The Vogue Australia team, similar to Harper's BAZAAR Australia go to town on these two issues each year, showing those higher profile American and UK editions just how it should be done and this month Vogue Australia have chosen Alice In Wonderland star Mia Wasikowska as their cover star, a rather strange choice for me since the March issues are so focused on the new collections. I think Harper's nailed it this month with supermodel Rosie Huntington Whiteley. Anyway, I have been flicking through the issue all day and there is so much great content in there that I've  decided to keep this issue hidden away until Saturday afternoon so I can grab a few hours to myself and chill out with it, a little sweet treat and a large strong flat white. Sounds like a great plan to me. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...