Friday, February 21, 2014

WINTOUR&GUINNESS PRESENTS THE ALLURE MARCH 2014 ISSUE FEATURING VICTORIA BECKHAM

I always love a Victoria Beckham, but I always question what can this magazine bring to the table that others cannot. For me I want to see Victoria on the cover of Tatler UK more than anything. I love there profiles/interviews and they always bring something special. Allure Magazine, always produce good covers, even if the content can be a little beige. Victoria looks beautiful in a close-up shot by photographer Alexi Lubomirski and the styling done by Allure creative director Paul Cavaco. The former Spice Girl opens up to the magazine about how she works for her success, her beauty routine and more. Check out a preview of the shoot below and see more photos on Allure.com.





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...