Monday, February 10, 2014

WINTOUR&GUINNESS PRESENTS THE VIRGIN AUSTRALIA MELBOURNE FASHION FESTIVAL 2014 TV COMMERCIAL


I always look forward to this time of the year when New York Fashion Week begins and it makes me look forward to our own little piece of the pie here in Melbourne. This year the Virgin Australia Melbourne Fashion Festival comes to town from the 17th to the 23rd of March and yet again there is a tonne of runway shows, business seminars and my personal favourite; the marketing breakfast. This year all the action takes place in the Docklands, a fantastic location I must admit after hitting the shows last year. To promote the upcoming festival the organisers have produced a fantastic television commercial. Check it out below and make sure to grab your tickets for the shows early, they always sell out fast. Trust me. 






LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...