Tuesday, March 11, 2014

WINTOUR&GUINNESS IS CRAZY ABOUT THE NEW MENSWEAR LINE FROM THE UPSIDE

Its been a crazy few weeks here, between the various leaving parties, birthday parties, work trips to Sydney and the recent labor day weekend in Sorrento, I haven’t exactly been sticking to my 2014 health kick. Yesterday evening was spent working through a pack of Adriano Zumbo Salted Caramel  Tim Tam biscuits. Hardly the actions of a guy dead set on getting healthy.

However with lots of events now over and done with, and with summer starting to pack up – I am feeling confident that I can get back on the saddle and starting kicking some ass in the health department. I even ordered some new Nike runners to get me pumped. There’s something about buying new workout gear. It reinvigorates you and gives you that little jump in your step. 

I was recently in Bondi Junction and took a few moments to check out The Upside, who now have a pop up store there. I had heard from a friend of mine about their stuff and I was curious when I saw some men's pieces on display. Up until that moment, I assumed it was all women's. I have to say I have  really fallen for this brand and their cool, understated separates. However its their logo jumper and hoodie that really caught my eye. I could see myself running to and from the gym wearing the sleeveless hoodie or throwing on the jumper post Bodypump class, they are both amazing pieces. I can't wait to see what comes of this brand and I hope that they bring their retail concept to Melbourne soon. This is one cool, little brand that I see flourishing over the next few years.





For more information check out The Upside website here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...