Wednesday, March 5, 2014

WINTOUR&GUINNESS ON THE NEW APRIL ISSUE OF BRITISH VOGUE FEATURING NIGELLA LAWSON

I am extremely fond of Nigella Lawson. Okay, you have me. I am obsessed with Nigella Lawson and no matter what was said in court recently will not change that. After I saw this April 2014 cover this morning, I watched some old footage from the ''Nigella Kitchen'' days and remembered why people fell in love with Nigella in the first place. She is just a natural in front of the camera and makes food something to be celebrated and not frowned upon. And it is with great sadness, given I am obsessed with the woman, that I tell you all how little I like this cover. The pose, the neck, the face, something just doesn't seem right with this image. I can't quite put my finger on it but if you feel the same let me know. Lets hope the accompanying featuring will be better. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...