Thursday, May 22, 2014

WINTOUR&GUINNESS ON THE ART OF RELAXATION PART ONE: SALUS BODY ORGANIC LAVENDER & BLACK SALT BODY SOAK

I've always been a terrible sleeper. I wake up early around six every morning and usually fall asleep around midnight. It's a routine that I've had pretty much since college and just recently I decided to work on it by forcing myself to get more sleep and basically looking after myself a little better. So over the next few weeks I'm going to be focusing on ways to do just that, showcasing some of my tried and test methods on Wintour&Guinness.

A few months back my good friend Darkus gifted me a beautiful jar of organic lavender and black salt body soak from Salus Body. Alternating every few days with my regular Epsom salts, nighttime baths are perfect for getting the body in the mood for a good nights sleep. 

The Salus Body soak is a conditioning blend of black lava sea salts, organic lavender flower and lavender essential oil which deeply cleanses and nourishes dull or dry skin. Sprinkling a handful of the mixture into the bath turns the water a deep black colour recreating that spa like experience at home. I've been doing this for a few weeks now, maybe once or twice a week and it really works. Along with a strict 10pm sleep time, the benefits of a decent nights sleep are unparalleled.

The Salus body range is available across Australia and also online at www.salusbody.com.au  

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...