Friday, June 6, 2014

WINTOUR&GUINNESS PRESENTS THE JUNE ISSUE OF SOCIAL & PERSONAL FEATURING IRELAND'S "QUEEN OF FASHION" LISA FITZPATRICK


I was about to jump on the tram home just a few days back, when I saw it was going to be a fifteen minute wait. So I decided to pop into Dymocks book shop for a quick run around to see if there was anything special. Walking past the health section I noticed that on the shelf for new titles stood the new book from Irish style guru Lisa Fitzpatrick and underneath the new book by Irish personal trainer and star of RTE's Operation Transformation Karl Henry. It was great to see these two working their way down under and seeing Lisa's book, it reminded me of her new cover for Irish magazine Social & Personal. Being a fan of the magazine and having spent some time working there, I've seen quite a few covers and this for me is one of the best. The Irelands queen of Irish fashion looks spectacular. Great job guys.  

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...